Appointment of New Deputy Chairman and Board Members to the Singapore Land Authority
03 JUL 2017
3 Jul 2017 Posted in Press releases
- The Minister for Law has appointed a Deputy Chairman and two new members to the Board of the Singapore Land Authority (SLA), and reappointed six members.
- Mr Yeoh Oon Jin, a member of the SLA Board since 1 August 2016, will be appointed as Deputy Chairman for a term of two years commencing on 1 August 2017. He is currently the Executive Chairman of PricewaterhouseCoopers Singapore.
- The following two new members will be appointed for a term of two years commencing on 1 August 2017.
- Mr Loh Lik Peng (Founder & Owner, Unlisted Collection)
- Ms Margaret Goh (Former Group Managing Director, GuocoLand)
- The following members will be reappointed for a term of two years commencing on 1 August 2017:
- Mr Walter Fernandez (Editor-in-Chief, MediaCorp, Managing Director, MediaCorp Press)
- Mr Lai Huen Poh (Managing Director, RSP Architects Planners & Engineers Pte Ltd)
- Mr Han Kok Juan (Deputy Secretary, Ministry of Law)
- Mr Philip Yuen (Chief Executive Officer, Deloitte Singapore)
- Mr Mok Wei Wei (Managing Director, W Architects)
- Dr Chong Yoke Sin (Chief, Enterprise Business Group, StarHub)
- The Ministry of Law and SLA look forward to the guidance and support of the newly appointed and reappointed members. Please see Annex A (0.1MB) for their profiles.
- The following member will complete his current term of office on 31 July 2017:
- Mr Tham Kui Seng, Non-Executive Director, Straits Trading Company Ltd
- The Ministry of Law and SLA extend their appreciation to Mr Tham for his invaluable contributions to the SLA during his term of appointment.
- The following members will continue to serve on the Board:
- Board Chairman - Mr Lim Sim Seng, Group Executive and Singapore Country Head, DBS Bank
- Mr Tan Boon Khai, Chief Executive, SLA
- Mr Ho Chee Pong (Director-General, Singapore Customs)
- Ms Lock Yin Mei (Partner, Allen & Overy LLP)
- Mr Ang Cheng Hock (Senior Counsel, Partner, M/s Allen & Gledhill)
Last updated on 04 Jul 2017